Monday, April 14, 2008

No more teachers, no more books...

The semester is done, bitches. I'm putting my ass on a plane tomorrow afternoon and will be home later that evening.

FYI: My mom cancelled her internet service, so I am internetless. If you need to get ahold of me, either mail me a letter or call me.

I still don't have full details about the Toronto bar night other than it will be on Friday, April 25. I will be squatting at JTL's again (natch).

Ok, I have to go light my apartment on fire because it's a disgusting pit of filth and pack. True story:

I went to do laundry yesterday because it's been awhile and now nearly everything I own is dirty...I get to the laundry room only to discover that I have lost my laundry swipe card. After ransacking my apartment for about an hour, I admitted defeat and went BACK up to the laundry room to buy a new card. Problem: cards cost $5 to replace, and I only have $2. So now my laundry is sitting in my living room/kitchen/bedroom smelling like a pile of steaming shizz which I will now have to pack in my suitcase so I can use my mom's washing machine when I get home. Because apparently I'm an undergrad again. That is all. See y'all soon!

2 comments:

Eric said...

If I ever went home, I would still bring dirty laundry to wash. I have to go to the laundromat tonight. Interesting lives we lead.

JTL said...

1. Hooray for poverty!
2. You did not just say "y'all."