Warm and sunny/cold and rainy/warm and sunny/cold, windy, and rainy/overcast but warm/cold/cold/cold/cold.
In total, I probably saw ~16 boobs and only 1 dong. I thought I'd see more but...what can you do. The parade had a large political component with many aldermen and such participating (the major of Chicago wasn't in the parade though booo). In addition, a huge Obama mob walked through the parade (pictured below) chanting "YES WE CAN!" I thought I'd see more sequins/feathers/spangles but it wasn't overly glitzy. I tried to capture the most interesting floats. I missed the float with the men in pink speedos and the topless lesbian float but...this is the best I could do considering I'm the worst photographer ever:









5 comments:
You strongly hinted that I would see 16 boobs in these pictures.
I SEE ZERO
The is NO way and no acceptable excuse for "missing" the topless lesbian float. Unacceptable.
...unless they were all dykey.
Even so, Eric... I've never met a breast I haven't liked. We can't be picky about such things.
I can. No fat chicks.
Here is my question...why is everyone half naked or almost naked? What does that have to do with being gay? Are booty shorts the gay male uniform?
We should have a "Sexuality Parade" instead. It would give people a reason to take off their clothes and strut their stuff.
Just a thought.
Post a Comment