Jeezie creezie, what a morning this was. JTL and I woke up at the butt crack of dawn to order me a Beck ticket (yes, singular because no one else likes him)during the presale at 10am today. Normally I'm very anti-A.M., but for Beck I'll do pretty much anything.
Even though I'm sure I'm the only Beck fan to be ordering tickets right at 10am, I didn't want to take the chance that the evil ticket-scalping robots would snatch up all the tickets. So JTL devised a plan involving communication via Skype and both of us ordering tickets simultaneously. Excessive, I know.
However, an unforeseen wrench was thrown into the mix: apparently I needed a promotional code to get the presale tickets. Being oblivious to this, I couldn't get the tickets. I refused to admit defeat. So JTL and I frantically scoured the internet in search of this stupid code. After a few heart-pounding minutes I found it!
BAM! I got me a ticket and breathed a sigh of relief. More than likely, this is the only ticket that has been sold thus far. Whatever. I'M GOING TO SEE BECK!
Sad note: The price of tickets (pre-gouging) was $37.50. With taxes, fees, and raping charges, the final price from Ticketwhore was $55.60! That's going to sting for awhile.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm proud of you.
Post a Comment