I have nothing particularly interesting to say other than I am living the life jesus intended us all to live. I work 2 days a week and part of that time is spent listening to interesting neuroanatomy lectures with med students at a nearby university (it's for my training for my placement). Then I play tennis twice a week just up the street from my apartment, drink coffee from my new french press (it changed my life), read magazines (my friend donated all of his Newsweeks and National Geographics to me), and tan on my rooftop patio (although I burned myself pretty badly today - I'm all pink, ouch). At night, I enjoy rotting on my couch Al Bundy style watching Frasier, Chelsea Lately, and Amazing Wedding Cakes in addition to my usual Colbert Report and Daily Show.
At first I didn't think I would like having a shortened summer semester because things would get too hectic. That wasn't the case and now I have tons of free time to enjoy the city and have visits with friends. I never want to go back to a full work week again after having this more balanced lifestyle but sadly it's going to happen in September. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my new life of leisure and look forward to visits from Christine, Bob, my mom, and the housemateys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had a nap today on the couch. I woke up at 3, but I have absolutely no idea when I fell asleep. Life is good.
Oh baby! I'm so happy for you! You were all stressed out and now you can finally take it easy!
I suggest playing Bob Marley in the background...nice and soft "Oooh, yeah! We’re jammin'..."
I rewarded my recent promotion with a trip to the salon...the bangs are back! And subsequently, so is the constant head tossing to get them out of my eyeballs.
I can't wait to see you soon!
Love you!
Post a Comment