I've always maintained that the majority of people who shop at Walmart do so while wearing jogging pants and other trashy atire. Apparently the creators of http://peopleofwalmart.com/ noticed too. This site is incredible, check it out.
JEsus. I hate it when you fucking post links of funny stuff that's actually FUNNY... because i waste TOO MUCH TIME ON IT. LOOK AT ME. I AM WRITING STUPID COMMENTS ON YoUR BLOG RIGHT NOW WHEN I SHOULD BE WORKING
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. I HATE YoU I HATE You I HATE YOU
3 comments:
I can NOT believe what I am seeing!!!!!!!!
Oh. My. Gawd.
Shock!
This website well-and-truly changed my life. Eight years and counting since spending a dime in Wal-Mart, baby!
JEsus. I hate it when you fucking post links of funny stuff that's actually FUNNY... because i waste TOO MUCH TIME ON IT. LOOK AT ME. I AM WRITING STUPID COMMENTS ON YoUR BLOG RIGHT NOW WHEN I SHOULD BE WORKING
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. I HATE YoU I HATE You I HATE YOU
I MISS YOU
I LOVE YOU
Alex.
p.s
fucking americans are retards
Post a Comment