Since I got home I've been waiting for a day when I didn't have dishes in my sink to provide you with a triumphant picture of a clean, empty sink. I'm still waiting. Ever since I ran out of paper bowls my motivation to wash my dishes on a regular basis has taken a nose dive. So, refer back to my original picture of my kitchen and that should give you an idea of what it looks like right now :(
In unrelated news, I recently saw the Greatest Show on Earth:
Point Break Live
Random disorders I just learned about:
Remember the movie Blink? I do. I just learned that there is a visual disorder that is very similar to the one the chick in the movie experiences. It's called palinopsia and it's quite freaky.
Also, a recent National Geographic had an article on sleep and described a rare sleep disorder called fatal familial insomnia which renders a person unable to fall asleep ever again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment