Lately I've encountered some interesting food over here. On Canada Day I threw a poutine party at a restaurant that specializes in southern-style cooking. The poutine was surprisingly delicious. Friends who are unfamiliar with the dish got a kick out of the name as seen in the second photo down...The first photo is fried green tomatoes with watermelon slices. Surprisingly delicious.



At a different dinner party I decided to try a corndog as I haven't had one before and they scream 'America.' This one was a little more upscale as it was made from rabbit. I felt bad, but not bad enough to not eat it.

Finally, I ran across this bizareness in the cracker isle - wtf?
3 comments:
Very Fancy!!!
That chicken biscuit scares me a bit though, did you buy them?
I refrained from buying the chicken biscuits. However, I must admit I am tempted. I think I may try them on a whim, perhaps when I'm already having a bad day and I have nothing else to lose ;)
I admit that the Chicken in a Biskits are a personal favorite, and my nearly 7-year old likes them too!
Post a Comment