Thursday, March 20, 2008

Flash Back

While frantically cleaning my apartment to prepare for a visit from a certain JTL, I found an old pair of jeans from high school that I forgot about. They're Silvers [natch] but so old school: button fly, high waisted, all frayed at the bottom from years of walking on them through rain, mud, parties, woods, etc.

I put them on and they were SO COMFORTABLE. I even took them out for a strut around the neighbourhood, thinking about all the crazy things I've done while wearing these jeans [they're a good 8 years old, if not more] while listening to Everclear [Santa Monica, Strawberry, and Heartspark Dollarsign in particular].

That made my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...I actually stumbled upon my old Ramada pants!! I put them on...and the memories came flooding back. The bow ties, vest, " Ramada Parkway..Ra-Ra-Ramada". They are paper thin...but they fit. I believe I have old bell bottoms somewhere...I need to bust those out and strut about the neighborhood...

Eric said...

So, trying Hockley stout without me eh? I see how it is, your whoring knows no bounds. You're beer-whoring now too. Fine.