Thursday, March 27, 2008

Victory

As a child, I had a dream to beat a Nintendo game called Maniac Mansion. I literally spent the better part of the late 80's/early 90's trying. Every time I figured out a new piece of the puzzle, I recorded it in a diary. I even bought Nintendo magazines to find tips. Eventually, my cousin took the game and we lost touch. I wasn't reunited with Maniac Mansion until this year when both G and Marc [accidentally] bought it for me.

This was the dawn of a new era. The internet age. Armed with my trusty laptop, my friend and I looked up a walk-through for game and followed the directions step by step. With a little help from Eric, I was able to...

SEND THE METEOR TO THE MOON AND BEAT THE GAME!!

A great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I could be part of such an epic tale.

Anonymous said...

Does Klax ever come to an end or are there an infinite number of levels?

ecb said...

There are 100 waves of Klax. I know of no mortal who has laid eyes on the final wave.