Friday, September 5, 2008

To Do List

One thing I despise about myself is my uncanny ability to lose EVERYTHING. I recently lost a to-do list that was a page long. After hunting all over my apartment, wasting away more of my life, I've decided to put it on my blog so I can't lose it. This is going to be a boring post but...whatever.

1. Create to-do blog CHECK
2. Check schedule to see when last day of class is, then rebook all doctor's appointments (3)
3. Meet with prof about publishing data
4. Wait for response from school to see if they completed form
5. Mail in completed OSAP form
6. Read piles of mail
7. Call RCN and ask why their cable box sucks so bad.
8. Work out
9. Wait for response for scholarship ie: whether there is one
10. Make appointment with bank manager about loan
11. Fix toilet
12. Calculate attrition rates for study
13. Finish SCIRE edits
14. Make turkey dinner
15. Work for boss
16. Get library card

I'm sure there's more, I'm just forgetting everything

No comments: