My loyal readers may remember the obscene $265 hospital bill I received last year for bloodwork. Well, I received in the mail a package describing a lawsuit being filed against the hospital where I got this bloodwork done. Apparently the hospital is being sued for charging uninsured patients unreasonable rates for medical services. Anyone who received services in the past 7 years is potentially eligible to get a refund on their bill!
At first I got really excited but then scanned the eligibility requirements. I meet all of them except for this: the bill has to be over $500 to get a refund. If not, tough luck, chump. So I got ripped off, but not ripped off enough to get any sort of compensation. I hope you optimists are reading this and now understand why I don't get my hopes up about anything. Bastards.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment