So last night I had a strange dream. I was at Stephen Harper's house having a discussion about Canadian politics. His wife was out of the house for some reason. The weird thing was (well, weirder than the premise of the dream itself), we were talking on his bed, lying on our stomachs with our legs bent at the knee, feet crossed at the ankles. It appeared as though we were two girlfriends chatting about boys we liked at school, rather than having a serious discussion about Afghanistan. I distinctly remember a frilled dust ruffle.
Suddenly, the phone in his office rang and he had to dash. While I had a chance, I decided to do some snooping. Past several other offices and a spare bedroom, I discovered a massive bathroom. He had a bathtub that was the size of an entire room that was lined with bubble jets. As I turned back at his direction to give him a judgmental look I woke up.
Thoughts?
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It means you're a conservative. Surprise! You hate The Gay.
I think it means that you want to take a bubble bath with Harper. Then something sexy happened...
Post a Comment