Eyebrow Woes
No one will be surprised by this - my eyebrows turned against me. I think I had some sort of reaction to either the wax or the lotion the chick put on...but right now my eyes are all puffy and the areas where the wax was are HOT PINK. I shall remain a recluse until the swelling subsides :(
God's Coffee House
A friend of mine told me about Jehovah Java which is exactly what it sounds like. Unfortunately, the website is shit and doesn't show the logo: they ripped off the broad in the Starbucks logo but instead of a chick it's the face of Jesus with flowing hair...Don't miss the link to the life coach!
American Sushi
I went out for sushi tonight and couldn't get over the size of the portions. Sushi here is all about mammoth sizes: the pieces barely fit in your mouth, they're filled with tempura bits and misc sauces, then are covered in more sauces, THEN covered with MORE tempura bits. I even had dessert sushi which was covered in a thick white sauce and sprinkles of sweet, unidentifiable things. Sushi has practically become fast food. Although you can just get sashimi without all these crazy sauces, it's hard to find on a menu.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If pizza can be bastardized into a dessert, it was bound to happen to sushi. The question is what will be next? Also, was the dessert sushi super-sized as well?
Sadly, the life coach link isn't working and I can't actually bring myself to read anything else on that webpage. :(
Yes the dessert sushi was also supersized and had gigantic pieces of tempura jutting out of it. I feel ashamed, so very ashamed.
Go into Jehovah Java with a Flying Spaghetti Monster shirt on. Or in a burqa. Or while carrying a Buddha statue. Because fucking people up is fun.
Post a Comment