I really have nothing to blog about at the moment but an imminent visit from g will soon fix this. But sorry for my absence, I know many of your lives hinge upon the hope that there is a new post from me when you wake up. Sorry to have thrown you into a black abyss of despair...
While you're waiting for my much anticipated Smashing Pumpkins post, let me ask my legions of readers: Does anyone have an extra poppy left over from Remembrance Day that they will kindly donate to me? This past November 11 I found out that Americans don't wear poppies (Who knew? Everyone? Oh...) and I want to wear one next Remembrance Day in Chicago. Thanks.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had a bunch, then I threw them out. This year I got another, which I'll hold onto for you.
Wait, lemme check to see if I still got it.
. . .
Oh, I still got it, alright.
Ohhhh I could have told you that! Sorry dude
JC
Post a Comment