Saturday, January 19, 2008

Did I mention that I hate BIll O'Reilly?

Watch this video clip of homeless veterans watching Bill O'Reilly deny there are homeless veterans. Apparently now O'Reilly is admitting there are homeless veterans but it's their fault because they're drug addicts. I'm going to burst into flames from rage now.

3 comments:

Eric said...

That would have been a much better video in my opinion if they didn't give Bill ammunition by misrepresenting what he said. He never said there were NO homeless vets, he said there weren't many. Clearly there ARE many, but giving him a technicality like that to defend himself on is bad I think.

ecb said...

Yes, I noticed that too but frankly, he doesn't deserve that much. Regardless, they later DID correct their paraphrasing of what he said by reporting that there ARE homeless vets but it's their fault for being homeless.

JTL said...

It's "funny" how Papa Bear is all too quick to split hairs on stuff he's said in the past (when he's been wrong), and is more than happy to misconstrue and misrepresent things other people say.