Monday, January 21, 2008

This apartment won't get any cleaner, so I better take pictures now

I haven't yet finished hanging things and such but here is your exclusive peak at my apartment. It's not that exciting. But do notice the comfy futon that folds out into a bed for guests. Be forewarned though - even after scrubbing my bathroom from top to bottom I thought, "I still wouldn't shower in there". Also, I still need drapes to block out the Lake of Cold Death.







6 comments:

JTL said...

Jesus! Look at the size of that place! You could invite the entire Chicago Bears team over for finger-sandwiches, and still have enough room to squeeze in Oprah's entire entourage.

ecb said...

Da bears.

Eric said...

I have SO. MUCH. CRAP. I need to throw shit out or something...

JTL said...

Bearsss.

Bullsss?

...

...Bearsss.


I actually thought about that sketch this morning. Notably this exchange:

Bob Swerski: "Alright, alright... who would win: Bearsss versus a hurricane?"

Superfans: "Oh, Bearsss!"

Bob Swerski: "But! What if the hurricane... was named... Hurricane Ditka?"

Superfans: (stunned, contemplative silence)

Anonymous said...

Nice digs, I was picturing more "mothball-old-lady-smell" decor. There is no sign of the Golden Girls. Good Job my friend!

ecb said...

Thanks, but the bathroom still smells like moth balls. Old Lady Smell is quite resilient.