Thursday, January 24, 2008
Do's and Don'ts of Babysitting
I can't make a real post right now because I'm too busy play Klax [courtesy of "g"] which is the awesomest game ever. The music really pumps my nads. Anyway, I will instead direct you to this hilarious page of what not to do when babysitting. I think someone must have watched me take care of the niece and nephew and decided to compile everything I did in a handbook. Who knew you don't put wet babies in driers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahaha I was going to send that link to you too.
Too bad these instructions say the dryer is a bad idea, the things you could get done while you left them unattended in there would make it a real time saver.
Also, think of the fun the kid could have in there if you loaded it up with playpen balls or something!
Klax huh, I'm going to have to check this out...if it's anything like Snood, then I'm hooked. Remember Snood? All I remember is sitting in my dorm room, on the phone with you and playing Snood for HOURS. It got me through university...
Snood took such a hold on my life that I actually SKILLED CLASS in my first year to play Snood. I had to delete it off of my computer. Even now after all these years, I feel that shiver of addiction run through my veins...I wonder if it's still free for download...uh oh...
We all know Mike Tyson's Punch-Out! was the greatest NES game there ever was, alright? So, let's just end this debate here and now.
...for the children.
I meant skipped class.
Post a Comment