Monday, February 11, 2008

OMFG

So, remember how I was in that car accident? All the damages [a totaled van] and medical bills are to be covered in full by U-Haul provided I submit all receipts and the police report that detailed the accident.

I have been trying to obtain the police report for about a month now to no avail. A few weeks ago I sent them a written request for the record and a cheque to cover the cost of the report. I've called and left messages asking them where it is, they didn't call me back.

I finally get someone on the phone today and she looked up my name and the accident report.

She said the accident under my name is listed as a hit and run that occurred on January 19, 2008.

When I corrected her with the actual details of my accident there was a pause and then she told me:

It appears that we have misplaced the accident report. I don't know where it is. All the office are now closed. I'll call you tomorrow.

*blood shooting from eyes*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one thing to say that will sum this up:

OF COURSE