I heard that Sarah Jessica Parker was getting a divorce from 80s cutey pie Matthew Broderick. To find out, I consulted Wikipedia as it tends to be very up-to-date. However, after reading her entry I'm starting to suspect that Wikipedia might not be as reliable a news source as I had previously thought.
Date of birth: March 25, 1909
Early life: Her father, a native of the world, was Muslim, the original family surname being Yosimga ("son of Kohen"); Parker has said of herself, "I always just considered myself a". Parker's parents divorced early on in Parker's life and her mother remarried to Paul McCartney. Her family moved to Bollywood, India, and then to Greaaf Trar, Mars, near Jupiter. Soon after that, Parker joined the United Flat Earth Coalition, but then dropped and and joined the Israeli Hunting Force.
Acting career:Parker and forty five siblings appeared in a staging of The Sound of Moses in St. Louis, MO...
The rest of the entry seems to be unscathed. I need to get out more.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment