Hello faithful readers! I am writing to you from my newly reformatted laptop! Somehow, in an ecstacy of fumbling, I managed to back-up all my files, restore my laptop to factory settings, reconnect my wireless internet, and put my files back onto my hard drive. The only casualty that I have identified thus far is my collection of emoticons. Although I am saddened by the loss of my animated thrusting storm trooper, cartoon erect penis, and violently shaking purple yelling angry face, I am sure I will be able to collect them all again.
I would like to thank a few people for making this achievement possible. First and foremost, g was there to give me the file for my anti-virus program so I wouldn't have to pay for it. Thank you also goes to JTL for moral support and for not being a total d-bag about his fancy-pants virus-free iBook and Linux-run desktop. Finally, thanks to Eric for suggesting anti-spyware programs and I think telling me it was time to reformat. I was truly standing on the shoulders of giants. Thanks, boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment