It depends on how you read the books - there is no way you can sit down and read a book from cover to cover, so you have to figure out how to skim the important parts. Its a skill that will serve you SO well, trust me. I can "read" a book in a few hours now.
Apathy sucks and it comes and goes - get ready for it, and try not to beat yourself up, because your motivation will come in waves. Maybe skimming the books will help?
Selective reading my friend, find the most important parts and skip the filler. That's what I do...otherwise I would never get anything done. I wish all fact based books were written in point form. Why try and make boring facts into literature? I never understood that.
3 comments:
You should've done the grad program I did. We did hardly any learning.
It depends on how you read the books - there is no way you can sit down and read a book from cover to cover, so you have to figure out how to skim the important parts. Its a skill that will serve you SO well, trust me. I can "read" a book in a few hours now.
Apathy sucks and it comes and goes - get ready for it, and try not to beat yourself up, because your motivation will come in waves. Maybe skimming the books will help?
JS
Selective reading my friend, find the most important parts and skip the filler. That's what I do...otherwise I would never get anything done. I wish all fact based books were written in point form. Why try and make boring facts into literature? I never understood that.
Post a Comment