Jesus... I figured a school like yours would give grades like Maeby Funke's "progressive" school.
"ECB, here you go... you got a 'crocodile' in Application of Critical Thinking."
Seriously, you're about one of the most-critical thinkers I know, and I've spent my entire life surrounded by sceptical nerds. Tell them they can shove their crocodile up their ass.
(No, but seriously, call them out on it. Demand to know why you got a 3, under the ruse of "Can I improve, pretty-please?". Suckers'll never knew what hit 'em.)
I moderate the comments because once someone used my real first name and I couldn't figure out how to change it. So if I moderate the posts, then I can make sure no one forgets. So there.
9 comments:
Shut up Nerd! Gawd!
Never argue with a higher than expected grade. This is what I've learned.
Jesus... I figured a school like yours would give grades like Maeby Funke's "progressive" school.
"ECB, here you go... you got a 'crocodile' in Application of Critical Thinking."
Seriously, you're about one of the most-critical thinkers I know, and I've spent my entire life surrounded by sceptical nerds. Tell them they can shove their crocodile up their ass.
(No, but seriously, call them out on it. Demand to know why you got a 3, under the ruse of "Can I improve, pretty-please?". Suckers'll never knew what hit 'em.)
You clearly do not think critically because you don't accept everything Adler said at face value, unchallenged.
Why the fuck do my comments need approval?
Fuck you, approval! Fuck you, right in your anthropomorphic representation of an ear!
Seriously, this made me laugh until I kind of cried a little. Not because it's funny, but because its just so Psychology.
And as I cried while laughing, another little piece of my soul died....
JS
I moderate the comments because once someone used my real first name and I couldn't figure out how to change it. So if I moderate the posts, then I can make sure no one forgets. So there.
This doesn't surprise me in the least.
"Share how this makes you feel, ecb."
Post a Comment