I read it on perezhilton.com so it's GOT to be true:
NEW BECK ALBUM IN 6 WEEKS!!
How did I not hear about this earlier? To quote Picture Perfect [with Jennifer Aniston], "I'm so excited I can barely keep my legs together." This album better not sound like the Information/Guero though.
STONE ANGEL MOVIE!!
I realize I'm the only person on the planet who cares, but I recently found out they're doing a film adaptation of my favourite novel The Stone Angel by Margaret Lawrence. Since everyone I know hates this book, I'm sure it will bomb at the box office. How could it not with such honours as being nominated for having some of the worst sex scenes in Canadian literature? However, everyone's favourite Canadian darling Ellen Page is in it so maybe not.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
stone angel? Ugh...
Yoiks! New Beck! Out of all the people on the Earth of the Sweet Lord Baby Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Saviour of Mankind, the Prince of Peace and the Godfather of Soul, I'd have expected you to be on top of such developments.
QUIT DROPPING THE BALL, BAZENTINE
keep me posted if you hear more about the stone angel movie. i really like that book. i read it for OAC english lit and it's really stayed with me. her reaching for the glass at the end....
i wonder who will play the old lady?
Amanda,
I can't believe you like the Stone Angel!! That's awesome! Ellen Burstyn will be playing Hagar when she's older: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000995/
I read it for grade 12 lit and same thing, I've loved it ever since.
Post a Comment