Unfortunately the vibrancy of the colours aren't coming through in these pictures but I'm sure you'll agree that this view from my sunroof is wickedgood:
Aha! You forgot the Lake Michigan Electric Sharks in the second picture. I hear some of them get up to about 40,000 volts... swimmers and seamen beware!
holy shit you have a fantastic view from your building. those pictures are awesome.
I hate to break it to you, but you're definitely within range of the freshwater rays. You should consider moving immediately, it's for your own safety.
a) Those pictures are awesome. I can't believe that's your view. You're lucky. If I look out of my bathroom window I can sort of see the back of the Ottawa bus terminal.
b) Comments: hilarious.
c) It's 8:56 am. I'm at my desk at work eating breakfast. My breakfast: Nibs.
3 comments:
Aha! You forgot the Lake Michigan Electric Sharks in the second picture. I hear some of them get up to about 40,000 volts... swimmers and seamen beware!
holy shit you have a fantastic view from your building. those pictures are awesome.
I hate to break it to you, but you're definitely within range of the freshwater rays. You should consider moving immediately, it's for your own safety.
a) Those pictures are awesome. I can't believe that's your view. You're lucky. If I look out of my bathroom window I can sort of see the back of the Ottawa bus terminal.
b) Comments: hilarious.
c) It's 8:56 am. I'm at my desk at work eating breakfast. My breakfast: Nibs.
Post a Comment